27-28 February 2019
Venues County Hall, London, United Kingdom
Energy from Waste is the premier conference in the UK and Europe driving new technology discussion, operational efficiency, best practice and compliance in the global energy from waste sector.
Now in its 15th year, the EfW conference brings together an international audience of more than 250 of the sector’s thought leaders and key decision makers for unrivalled senior-level industry debate.
Designed to support your professional learning and global network development, the conference programme is packed with policy updates, expert advice and market opportunities.
- 10th South-East European (SEE) Waste Management & Recycling Exhibition & Conference ‘Save the Planet’
16-18 April 2019, Sofia, Bulgaria
‘Save the Planet’ is among the significant environmental B2B initiatives in the SEE Region and the only one in Bulgaria. Its format, including an exhibition and conference part, allows the creation of best environment for knowledge exchange and new business deals.
Dedicated to the advanced waste solutions: collection, treatment and recycling, resource efficiency, the event successfully brings together sustainable technologies, ideas and becomes a meeting point of key industry players on an international and local level. ‘Save the Planet’ enables the entering of foreign companies into the perspective South-East European market.
Reasons to join Save the Planet’19:
• Show your products and services in 3 days
• Take advantage of the additional free promotion tools you can benefit till the end of 2019
• Meet new local distributors, representatives of municipalities and different industries, aiming to achieve more resource efficiency and better performance
Save the Planet’19 focuses on:
• Plastics recycling • How to utilize waste and turn it into valuable resources? • Circular economy
The 2018 Edition:
• Exhibitors from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland
• 3500 trade visitors from 15 countries
• Speakers and attendees from 19 countries
*Parallel events: 15th SEE Energy Efficiency & Renewables; SEE Smart Cities
RWM is the UK’s leading trade show for recycling and waste management, providing the biggest platform for the latest innovations shaping the sustainability sector.
Since changing owners at the start of 2018, RWM has grown to attract over 12,000 visitors, including the industry’s most influential names and organisations. With professionals from across the sector and beyond in attendance, there are unrivalled opportunities for collaborations, networking and meeting people actively seeking new business opportunities.
Both days boast exemplary seminar schedules delivering expert advice, live demos of pioneering new technology as well as hundreds of market leading companies coming equipped with their finest solution led products and services.
RWM, in partnership with CIWM, is the only UK event of this scale and brings the entire industry together in one location. To put it into figures: 500 exhibitors, 350 seminars and 50 free-to-attend theatres across the exhibits. It is not to be missed.
RWM - Recycling & Waste Management Expo
Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th September 2019
10am – 5pm
The NEC, Birmingham, B40 1NT